HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS AND GUESTS ON OUR COMPREHENSIVE CUSTOMER HEALTH & SAFETY COMMITMENT CHARTER
The 4* Abbey Hotel Roscommon is delighted to launch our newly updated customer commitment charter, which will ensure we keep everyone safe, and help us to navigate the road ahead as we look forward to opening our doors again to our valued guests and staff.
We have worked diligently to ensure we have implemented the most relevant mitigating actions and precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the virus within our hotel and leisure centre in developing our plan. Our Covid-19 team have worked closely with the Environmental Health Organisation, Government Guidelines, the Irish Hotels Federation and the HSA to give us the highest possible standards.
The Five-point Customer Commitment includes:
• Use of AD Chemical Suppliers disinfectant products that are proven to be effective against Covid-19.
• Sanitising stations in key areas around the hotel and leisure centre, entrance, exits, reception, restaurant, carvery, lifts and back of house.
• Two Hourly Deep cleaning protocol will be in place
• Increased cleaning of frequently touched items such as counter tops, door handles, light switches, taps, key cards, and all touch points.
• Increased bedroom sanitation, with new cleaned and sealed door labels
• Social distancing will be practised in accordance with government guidance and will be clearly signaged around the hotel.
• On check-in, if only one member from each party could approach the reception desk during check-in and at all other times.
• Protective screens at reception desk
• Lifts should strictly be used by one single person or guests that are members of the same household only.
• Staying guests are encouraged to use the toilet facilities in their own rooms in preference to the public toilets to further alleviate unnecessary traffic.
• Entrance will be only by the main door and there are 2 exit signs that are clearly marked, one in the foyer of the hotel, and the second exit is from the main bar.
• Cashless payment where possible. We encourage the use of contactless or card wherever possible.
• All guests whether staying or dining will be asked for one member of the group to give us their contact details in line with HSE guidelines. The reason for keeping these records is to provide them to Public Health for contact tracing in the event that someone becomes ill with Covid-19. These records will only be retained for 1 month and thereafter will be confidentially shredded.
• All staff have received additional appropriate training to ensure best practises and standards are met.
Guest Pre-Arrival Health Questionnaire
• Prior to arrival on-site, guests will be asked to complete a G-19 Guest Pre-Arrival Self Declaration Health Questionnaire. This will be sent out by our Reservations team and we appreciate you completing and returning it to us – ideally prior to arrival.
• All our guests are required to have been in the republic of Ireland for at least 14 consecutive days prior to arrival.
Our utmost priority is the Health and Safety of all our Customers and Staff.
Management Abbey Hotel